Lots of people choose personal shopping for lots of different reasons:
- For help to look extra amazing at that special event.
- To shop smarter by learning to shop better for your body shape, lifestyle needs and current wardrobe. Thus break the habits of a lifetime such as buying those 3 tops with 40% off but having absolutely nothing to match them with, so they stay in the back of your wardrobe to the next clear-out. I’ll help you select amazing pieces that you can wear multiple ways for different occasions and teach you some tricks along the way.
- To save money by investing in key pieces and transitional items to build a capsule wardrobe that not only means you get better ‘value’ from the money you spend on your wardrobe but ensures that you ALWAYS have something to wear.
- To shake up your look. Whether your body shape has changed recently, you’re going through a new stage of life or you just fancy re-inventing your wardrobe with the help of a new fashion perspective. I will help you explore new looks and trends that not only compliment you and make you feel super confident but will also have your friends ooohing and aaahing in total appreciation.
- For a fun, girlie day out with lots of chit-chat, shopping, giggles and someone to do up those tricky zips.
- Because you hate shopping. Yip it was news to me but apparently a significant number of you simply detest shopping. A personal shopping trip is the perfect way to quickly and effectively get you what you need without having to wander around aimlessly. My pre-planning and focused, friendly approach also takes the stress out of the shopping experience so much so I think you might actually enjoy it.
- Personal Shopping Options and Prices:
- 3hr session (including a 30 minute express style consultation and coffee). £125.
- 1/2 day session (including a 30 minute express style consultation, coffee ad sweet treat) £150.
- Full day session (including a 30 minute express style consultation, coffee break and light lunch) £250
All prices also include your own pre-shop consultation to identify your needs, budget and personal style which can take place via phone, email or video chat prior to our meeting (for full day sessions we can meet in person if preferred). I will then carry out my own research ahead of our appointment to identify the best shopping locations, pre-select pieces that I feel will work for your requirements and thus ensure our shopping trip is highly productive, fun, focused and stress free.
Personal shop sessions and prices are for 1-1 individual appointments. However, group sessions can be arranged just get in touch prior to booking.